MonsTECA Corral – Monsters VS. Robots
The annual Stompy migration is on the move, only you can save them from the evil robots.
Monsteca Corral is a fast paced fun Action Strategy Puzzle game in the same genre as Pikmin and Lemmings.
You control a herd of Stompies, cute and not so bright Monsters who, once activated, never stop running. It is your job to accumulate and guide them successfully through each level.
You take the role of a Monster Herder, flying above them and saving them from the dangers of their changing environment and the ever growing ominous robot population.
As your Stompies run through each level, you guide them towards ‘Energy orb’ bonuses that are scattered throughout the habitat, these will increase the communal power of the herd.
As Herder, you can:
- Use the Wii remote to create deviation paths that block off dangerous routes for Stompies.
- Use the Wii remote to allow Stompies to follow a route.
- Use the Wii remote to allow Stompies to split and form a sub group.
- Use the Wii remote to help Stompies damage the robot environment.
- Use the Wii remote to make your Stompies jump and shake and sing.
As additional levels arise, the game emerges as a cross-country running game with Stompies migrating through the different and ever changing environments of the Monsteca World: Stomping through Desert, Open Plains, Wooded Highlands, Forest, Wetlands and City in their bid to make it home safely.